Members & Membership
Download members directory (zipped MS Excel file)
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Full Member - one who is in complete accord with the Society's goal.
- Honorary Member - one with a distinguished academic accomplishment in Southeast Asian agricultural sciences or one who has served with special merit for the Society, recommended by the President to the Board of Directors and subject for approval at the General Meeting.
- Student Member - is one with the desire to join the Society as a student belonging to an educational institution.
- Supporting Member - may be a group recipient only of the Society's journal.
- Life Member - is a full member who was prepaid the life membership fee.
RIGHTS OF MEMBERS
A member is entitled to:
- The Society's journal.
- Contribute an article to the journal.
- Participate, present research papers, lecture, comment and engage in discussions at conferences.
- Be elected as officer of the Society.
HOW TO JOIN
- Fill out membership application form (Personal Data Sheet )
- Pay membership fees
- Await for approval by the Central Secretariat
- Regular Membership - US$ 30
- Student Membership - US$ 15
- Supporting Member - US$ 300
- Lifetime Membership - US$ 150 (56 yrs old and above)
For inquiries regarding membership, please contact Philippine chapter Secretariat